182590 County Road C, Wittenberg, WI 54499
Saturday 4:00 pm
Sunday 8:30 am
Saturday 3:35 -3:55 pm
Sunday 8:00 - 8:20 am
Baptized in Christ Jesus and nourished by His Word and Sacrament, we strive to live our daily lives in love and service to God and neighbor.
Death of Our Friends:
Deacon Dave & Dorothy Ashenbrenner
- The Death of our friends, Dave and Dorothy sadden us in our Galloway Community
and in our Parishes of
St. Joseph and St. Ladislaus.
- But their lives inspire us.
- We give them back to the Lord, who first gave them to us, for as God did not lose them in their giving to us, so we do not lose them in their return to Him.
- For what is the Lord’s is ours also, because we belong to Him.
- By your will O, God, you bid them to yourself two days apart from each other, Deacon Dave on Monday, October 14 and Dorothy on Wednesday, October 16 – so they can still walk together to your Eternal Home as they walked to your “Home on Earth”
– The Church – each day.
- Now that we may be
sad, shocked and shaken,
because we are human,
“Lift us up, strong Son of God
That we may see further.
Strengthen our faith that we
may see beyond
the horizon of the Earth.
And Rejoice in the hope that Dave and Dorothy Ashenbrenner,
your faithful servants
are in your abode.”
- Our sympathies and prayers to the Ashenbrenner Family, our Parishes and the potato farming community of Galloway.
Eternal rest grant unto them
O Lord and let your perpetual Light shine on them.
May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God,
Rest in Peace.